Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kept me on the edge of my seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story. Kept me on the edge of my seat, July 11, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Ulasiga (Paperback)
First let me start with saying I read for enjoyment and I thouroughly enjoyed this novel.

I started the novel with a concern that this was going to be too much science fiction; of which I am not a fan. I was surprised to find a little horror, a little science fiction and a lot of adventure and mystery. The author paints a very clear picture of the heros in this story with realistic descriptions and personality developements.

The writers imagination took me to the forest, a grocery store and inside a cave. I felt sadness and joy along with the characters and especially cringed for Justin. I actually found myself smiling with the children Davy connected with. I also found myself cheering for Davy and Roberta as they struggled with everyday tasks.

Thank you Mr. Parkhurst for an incredible read.

I look forward to reading future books from this author

 http://www.amazon.com/The-Ulasiga-Glenn-Parkhurst/dp/0985006692/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1344077279&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=the+ulasiga

No comments:

Post a Comment